Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

One Piece

 Today in Wananga we first had to read for 15 minutes. Instead of actually reading I decided to start my blog early so that when we've finished the book club we can go outside. For the bookclub I am going to talk about the Manga/Anime One Piece. If I were to do a summary on One Piece I would say that its about a teenage boy named Luffy whos dream/goal is to become the king of pirates; on his journey he goes from island to island and picks up members to be his crewmates. There are over 1000 chapters and the anime just made it to its 1000th episode. My favourite character has to be luffy and he emodies freedom pretty well. My second favourite strawhat would have to be zoro; this is because I like all his attack moves especially the 3 sword style, this is when he has one sword in his mouth and two in his handsOne Piece just dropped three huge events in a single chapter - Polygon

No comments:

Post a Comment